Thursday, August 11, 2011

Great Gift Containers

Hello Everyone,
I was in Walmart today and found these great ball jars used for preserving food. 

 First, they are made in the USA!  They feature a glass construction with metal lids and are freezer safe.  They come in many sizes, but I picked up the 8 oz and 4 oz jars.  They come 12 jars to a package and best of all, they are less than $1.00 a jar!
 
 Being the crafter that I am, my first thoughts went to "What a great gift container!"  I can see filling it with candy, or fresh tea and  adding beautiful ribbon, paper, and stamped tags to personalize it. 

They would also make perfect party favors or a thank you to a co-worker. Think Christmas hostess gifts.  The possibilities are endless. 

Check back soon.  I just need some time now to make some samples for you!  But YOU can post pictures of what you make on the Creative Corner's Facebook page!  I know that everyone would love to see what you come up with.  We can all share our ideas there!

Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment