Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Zero Calorie Cupcake Card!

Everyone knows that I have a sweet tooth, so I just couldn't wait to create something with this new cupcake stamp from Memory Box! I really like the font of the saying and the stamp also has the small version of the cupcake on the side; it's like getting 2 stamps in one!

Unfortunately, the scan doesn't show the pale pink air brushing I did with my Copic, nor does the glitter on the cupcake show up. (I even took photos of the card and it still looked washed out.) But I think you get the idea. Wouldn't it be fun to put a little cupcake in one of those clear mini pails (from Stampendous) and attach this gift card to it? Wouldn't that be a neat surprise for someone and brighten their day!

Hopefully I'll get to play with more Memory Box stamps in the next few days in the mist of also getting ready for Dave's classes......he'll be here before we know it! Today he was at "Your Maine Stamper" and they had lobster rolls and a strawberry kiwi trifle! WOW! I'm counting the days until the big day with Dave!!!

Have a wonderful day and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment