Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gorgeous Christmas Card by Ginny Behrens!

While I was away, I asked Ginny to make a sample using the new European cutting and embossing die. And boy did she out do herself!!!!! Isn't it just gorgeous!!!! She used a Hero Arts set of "Christmas Balls", and our favorite Impression Obsesion background stamp. Ginny also used the "distressed lines" Cuttlebug embossing folder and the wreath die cutting and embossing set.
Here is a picture of the wreath die cutting/embossing set. As you can see, you also get the holly leaves and berries. This is now in stock as well as lots of new sets from Europe. They are very unique and everyone just loves them.

Check back, as I'll post a beautiful Thanksgiving Day card, also by Ginny. There she used the Spellbinders scalloped border die.

Thanks for stopping by,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I will be in the area Oct 2-3. Could I stop by to pick up this die?? I just LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete