Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fields of Tulips

If you know me, you'll know that I LOVE flowers.  I can't grow them, but I love them.  And, don't forget, deer around here eat just about everything.

Basically, my idea of gardening is to hang some baskets once the frost is over, which is usually sometime in June here.   Though I have to say, my Rhododendrons do bloom beautifully, so I will try to remember to take some pictures of them at the end of May  (they ALWAYS bloom for Maria's birthday).

I follow several blogs and one of them is Lai-Yoke's blog:  WalchowDesign.  She lives in the Netherlands and if you click here, you'll see her beautiful post of FIELDS OF FLOWERS.  Check it out............it is just gorgeous.  I only wish that some day I can see this in person!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment