Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !


Hope you are having a wonderful day with family and friends today!

I just wanted to post the Thanksgiving Day card I made last night, just in time to be hand delivered today.

I really like the way it came out; I just love those Cheery Lynn Stacking Flowers and the Polynesian Sails oval.  You may remember that it is the same layout as a birthday card I made last month, but this time with a fall color scheme. 

Change the color scheme and you get a totally different look and feel to the card!  (The background paper is Marianne's Pretty Paper Bloc - Songbook, distressed with Antique Linen distress ink.

I also made this tag for a bottle of wine.  Here I used Marianne's Creatables dies, a Stampendous saying stamp, and the new Scrollworks embossing folder.  This embossing folder is becoming one of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by
and
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment