Monday, December 12, 2011

White on White, with a bit of Color

All year, I've noticed that white on white  and white on white with a bit of color has been very popular.

Today I completed a tag and a card with these color schemes and I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.  The white makes it look very elegant and because it is December, it reminds me of glistening snow and Christmas.

 The tag was made with the Nellie Snellen multi frame rectangle die (MFD008), Marianne Creatables poinsettia & flourish dies (LR0122, LR0142, & LR0116), holly leaves and pine punches and JustRite stamps.

For the card, I used the very pretty and special pearlized card stock in Raster.  I stamped it with a Hero Arts background stamp and heat embossed it with white diamond embossing powder.  Again I used Marianne Creatables poinsettia dies and Spellbinders Labels 4 for the frame and Curved Rectangles for the card base.  The pretty saying is from JustRite.

If you are running out of time to make cards, consider making tags.  Not only will they decorate your package, but the recipient can hang it on their Christmas tree.

Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. these are stunning! I love my nesties and my Maryanne Creatables poinsettia die! and I just bought my first set of Nellie Snellen dies! I can't wait for them to get here! Anyway, LOVE LOVE LOVE the white on white with a hint of color! fantabulous job!

    ReplyDelete