Saturday, July 7, 2012

Great 4th of July Cards!

Just wanted to share with you these wonderful cards I received in honor of our nation's independence day.

First, Judie Litteral sent me this unique spirelli card she made!  What a great way to use spirelli!  And I love the Spellbinders die (Labels 2) that she used and made it the card shape.  Way to go Judie!




Sue Speck sent me the following card where she reused those bulk mail stamps; what a creative use of junk mail stamps!  You can also check out Sue's BLOG and see more of her work.


Hope you have been enjoying our national holiday!  And if you need to get some reprieve from the heat, stop by the Creative Corner........it's nice and cool there!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday week!
           ~Anna

1 comment:

  1. where did you buy the cards? would love to get them. my e-mail is vmalambri@aol.com


    ReplyDelete