Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Great Christmas Tags

Thought I'd get you into the Christmas mood with these great tags.  They were fun to make and will make your gift truly stand out!

Here, I used Stacy Stamps, Mini Poinsettia and attached it to the middle of a JustRite Christmas Ornament stamp. The poinsettia was colored with Copics and the ornaments were cut out using Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament dies.  To make it all sparkle, I used stickles!

For the next tag, I used JustRite, O Christmas Tree stamp set.  I also stamped the Holly Background with Hero Arts and then used the matching embossing folder to give it lots of dimension.  This is a wonderful set from Hero Arts and Sizzix!
I also saw somewhere that someone had used a part of a rosette and so I tried it here, using one of the smaller rosette's from Tim Holtz.  Also used lots of stickles and Elizabeth Crafts, Canadian Blue micro fine glitter for the finishing touches!

For the third tag, I used Dee's Candle die (from Elizabeth Crafts), the pine punch from Nellie Snellen and Spellbinders Large Ovals. 
Of course, stickles was added to the pine branches and the flame.  It's a simple design yet impressive.

Hope this gives you some ideas for the upcoming holidays and get you started on your projects.  Christmas will be here before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by,
       ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment