Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving is almost here!

Thanksgiving is almost here and I have to say that I am very pleased with my new card.


I just love the beautiful die from Marianne called Anja's Large Oval, LR0236.  I love the shape and the lattice. The die cut so easily; no problems there!

The fall flowers were made with the Cheery Lynn Build a Flower set #1 and the leaves were made with Cheery Lynn, Olive Branches and Mini Fanciful Flourish

The finishing touches were added with a bronze pearl pen from Viva Decor.

 Here, you can see all of the different parts of the Anja's Large Oval die..............simply gorgeous.........and with so many possibilities.

Just imagine using the same lay out and just changing the colors to Christmas red and green!  (You can use these flowers or poinsettias.)  It would make a stunning Christmas card!!!  I'm going to have to try it myself!

Call and let me know if you would like any of these dies!  They are going like hot cakes now, especially ever since the sample was seen in real life!

Thanks for "stamping" by,
       ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment