Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2

I so enjoyed last year's Clean & Simple On line Class, that I had to sign up again this year!  Yesterday was the first day and with it came some great ideas and layouts.  For "homework", it was suggested to work with one of the layouts.

This is the card that I came up with:


I only used 3 stamps from 3 different companies; the car from Hero Arts, the great background stamp from StacyStamps and the saying from Impression Obsession.  I added a few pearls with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen and that was it.  Pretty simple!  This makes a really quick masculine birthday card.

This layout is nice, simple and quick.  Try it out!  See what you come up with and post it on our Facebook page.  We'd love to see your art!

See you soon,
     ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment