Thursday, August 8, 2013

Look at these NEW fabulous dies from Dee!

Oh my. where do I begin!???

Dee has released her new dies and they are just jaw dropping spectacular!

First, here is the new floral collection..............................I just love the little bells!
                  These are the dies:


                         And here are the flowers all put together!

                                                                       Simply gorgeous!


Here are some pretty Asian and tropical influence designs:




AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
                                   Build a Christmas Tree collection!  What a grand idea!
I know many of you have the Christmas trees from last year!  Well, now you can add DECORATIONS to your trees! And it will be so easy.  The decorations come in sets.  For example, you will get a die plate with LOTS of mini Xmas balls, so that you will cut 40 balls with ONE pass through of your die cutting machine!  Or you will cut 28 stars or 14 mini doves!  What a time saver!

Don't know about you, but my mind is spinning!

Let me know what you think!  And please let me know if you want any of these................I want to make sure that I order enough and no one will be disappointed!  (Also, the actual Christmas tree dies are also available if you want to add one to your collection.)

Have a fabulous day!
        ~Anna

1 comment: