Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RAIN - A Tribute to the Beatles!

I had the opportunity to see Rain - A Tribute to the Beatles at Bethel Woods this past Friday and wanted to share some photos.  The show was great - really went down memory lane and the actors were so very talented!  It was also so nice to see 3 generations come, sing and mouth the words to the songs!!!  Who would have thought back in the 60's, that 50 years later we would be at such a concert.

I remember as if it were yesterday when I went to the movies to see A Hard Day's Night! And the screaming even at the movie was unbelievable.  I didn't get it.  I couldn't hear anything and I found it frustrating.  It always makes me laugh when I think of Cathy (she was older and took me and my sister) and at the end of the movie she said, "Oh I would really want to stay and watch it again because I didn't scream enough!"  Really!  But we didn't stay because no one wanted to sit through the other movie again.  (Remember double features?)



To my surprise, the pictures came out much better than I had expected.  I did crop them and did get rid of as many backs of heads as I could.

Hope you enjoyed the journey back into time and thanks so much for stopping by,
                              ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment