Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Thank You Card and Coordinating Gift Box --- When a Card Just Isn't Enough

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
I'm back!  Yay!!!
So glad to get my "mo-jo" back and get back to blogging!
And I thank you so much for your continued support!!!

So, let's get down to business.
 
Recently I had to thank someone and knew that a card was simply not enough. So being the crafters that we are, I made a coordinating box and filled it with chocolates --- because, who doesn't like chocolate, especially Lindt truffles?

Here is what I created




I have been on a "teal" kick for awhile and had to use it here.  The card stock is from Hero Arts and by sanding the embossed medallion, the white core of the card stock comes through and you get both colors on one sheet!  I stamped and heat embossed the vellum and added the Cheery Lynn butterfly to complete the design.  The box is made from the same card stock with Cheery Lynn flowers and Marianne leaves. The "for you" die is from Impression Obsession.

Clean and simple, yet it makes a nice statement!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like that stamped sentiment. Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamped sentiment, a million and one thanks, is by Stampin up

      Delete