Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

And so it's the start of another new year. It just seems that time flies by more quickly each year.

Hope you enjoyed this very special time of the year with your family and friends. I have been very blessed to have celebrated this holiday season with my daughter, Maria and her boyfriend, Gary. They came up from Virginia on the 20th and stayed for a week! It just passed too quickly.

And so now I'm looking forward to the new year and new happenings for the Creative Corner. I'm so looking forward to the new Valentine stamps that will be coming from Memory Box, Outlines and Impression Obsession. I think all of you will be excited with the new designs.

I'm also working on the next Copic Class. I already have ordered a bunch of new Copic colors so I can experiment with them and decide which ones to include for the Valentines Class. Keep a look out in your mailboxes for information regarding the next class.

And last but not least, I will be attending 2 trade shows in the spring......yes, spring will be here before we know it! Thank goodness. After all this snow we have been having......it's nice to look forward to spring; let's keep spring in our minds!

The Collins Group (previously know as the Sue Gilman Co) Spring Show is scheduled for March and the Ecstasy Crafts show will be in Canada again at the end of April. Both these shows always give me LOTS of inspiration that I just love to pass on to you.

So, it's a new year, with new excitement in store for everyone! I'm looking forward to working with all of you. And I thank you for your friendship and support throughout the year. You are special!

No comments:

Post a Comment