Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"A Very Merry Christmas" Card


While I was in Canada, I saw a beautiful card made by Nancy, of Ecstasy Crafts, and here is my take on it.

I just loved the color combination and the simplicity of the flowers.

The window was cut with one of the European nested labels die, the flowers were the daisies die set and the swirls were from another set. I used an embossing folder to get the textured dots on the card and I stamped and heat embossed the saying on the inside label. Stickles were added for the finishing touch.

Just think, stamp the appropriate saying you need, and you can use this card for ANY occasion.

Stop by this Thursday (Demo Evening) or Saturday for Demo Day and see how easy it is to use dies to make this card. You can also substitute the new embossing flower punches and get the same look. Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment