Thursday, August 18, 2011

More with Stacy's Floral Minis

I finished making a whole bunch of bookmarks using Stacy's Floral Minis. I colored the flowers with Copics, embossed the sayings with white embossing powder and added stickles for the finishing touch.  I love it when I have completed a set of something; it's always fun to lay it all out, stand back and admire the work. 

Here are all of the bookmarks.


 And here are some close ups.


 The sayings on the bookmarks are from the Nature Nested Sentiments and Verse Set from JustRite

You can use these sayings throughout the year and best of all, they are on sale right now for only $6 a set.  What a deal!  (Stop by and get yours today!)

As you can see, the floral minis are so much fun to work with.  You can click here to see some cards I made with them last year.  And here I used the floral minis to decorate "pillow boxes" filled with Hershey Kisses.  These make great party favors.


 If you are coming to Stacy's classes on Saturday, you will get a bookmark as a thank you from me.

Hope this inspires you to use your stamps to make something other than cards.  Remember, you can always make a coordinating card or gift tag for your non-card project.  That would make it really special.

Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment