Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Smile

The new stamps from JustRite arrived last week and I couldn't wait to use the Smile set.  I just love all of the sayings in this set and I can see making some nice card sets with them. 


I took out my Copics and actually made a few different colored borders.  Above, is just one color combo.  And below you can see some other ones.




These extra wide borders are very unique; they are a nice, thick, artistic border.  You can interchange the sayings with the different borders, making it very versatile.  Plus, you can use the sayings with other borders from other JustRite stamp sets.  The combinations and possibilities are endless!  The best part is that they coordinate with the Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities, which make it very easy to cut out all of the pieces.  The finished look is very professional.

Give these a try, I think you'll really like them!
Anna

1 comment:

  1. These remind me of stained glass windows in a church! I might have to add them to our collection!

    ReplyDelete