Friday, September 23, 2011

Comforting Cocoa Warms the Soul

The Impression Obsession order came in yesterday, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of the images!  Last night I stamped up a sheet of X-press Blending card stock and started coloring with my Copics.
Today I was able to put this "Comfort Cocoa" card together.


Even though this is a Christmas image, I used non traditional Christmas colors.  I think that's what I like the most about it.  The chocolate colored Bazzill card stock gives it a very warm feeling and you can use it for any winter occasion.  Won't this make a nice get well or birthday card?  And if you add the I/O saying, "Sweet Christmas Wishes Topped with Love", it becomes a really sweet Christmas card.  Impression Obsession also has a stamp that says, "Comforting Cocoa Warms the Soul".  Just perfect for this cup of hot chocolate.

To complete the card, I added the JustRite saying "Just for You" and several Swarovski red crystals.  I also used the Spellbinders classic ovals and Labels 10 as well as stickles on the cream.  The whole card really sparkles!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment