Thursday, October 20, 2011

Marianne Designables

I'm happy to share with you another card I made using the Marianne Designables (DS0907  Swirls). 

I ran parchment paper through my Big Shot and then added JustRite stamped and colored images to it.   This gives you a different look that you can get with these wonderful embossing/cutting folders.



This is a close up of the doily I used to back the JustRite heart above.  It is just beautiful and it is a great bonus when you cut out the Polynesian Sails border.  You see, when you cut out the Polynesian Sails border, you also get this gorgeous doily.  Click here to see the Birthday Card I made using the Polynesian Sails die from Cheery Lynn.


This doily die looks great with so many things.  The round JustRite stamps  fit perfectly in the center!  Just think of all the different layering you can do with this die!

Have a wonderful day
and
Happy Stamping,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment