Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Calendar for 2012

It's the start of a new year and the perfect time to make some calendars.
This time I used the fun set from Hero Arts, "Going" (CL478).  I really like this set since it lends itself easily to "male cards".  If you remember, I used the VW Bug from this set to make this card.  I used the same basic design to create the calendar, only this time I used the motorcycle.  (This was going to a friend who loves his motorcycle.) 

 The white and kraft card stock was put inside the acrylic frame and the rest (the sandpaper, the motorcycle and the calendar) was adhered on top of the frame.

 I also used the frame differently this time.  Instead of standing it up, like you would use for pictures, I set it down, so that it can go on a desk.  This way the frame will not be hit accidentally and turned over.  Here are the side views of the calendar, to give you some perspective.


Stay tuned for more posts with more calendars!  (I'm on a roll now!)
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment