Saturday, September 29, 2012

Christmas Martini

I fell in love with this Impression Obsession stamp, Christmas Martini ever since I saw Jenny Gropp's card last year.  Therefore, this year I couldn't wait to get the stamp and use it!

Here is Jenny's card.........isn't it fun!  And check out her blog for a list of Copics that she used.


I started coloring some martinis and thought, wouldn't it be fun to make martinis for different holidays throughout the year?  Change up the colors, cover up the holly,  change the layout and you could be in martinis for a very long time!  (Hmm, not a bad thing!)

So, for Halloween, here is my fun card:

(Don't know if you can see in the photo, but I used glossy accents to make the glass shiny.)

And for fall, I made this card:

I used my tiny floral and leaf punches to cover up the holly.  I added some distress stickles to the centers of the flowers as well as the center of the candy.

I already colored "Lemon drop" martinis and will post that card as soon as I put it together.

Really, you have to try this.........it is so much fun!!!  Just coloring and thinking up different drinks!!! 

Here's the stamp that started it all:



 One little stamp, sooooo many drinks!!! 

Would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for "stamping" by,
        ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment