Friday, September 7, 2012

Look What You Can Make with Your Xmas Ornament Dies!

I just love it when you can use your supplies in different and nontraditional ways!  Soni told me about an idea she saw on line and I just had to try it.  I used the 2012 Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments dies to create vases!  Yes, you heard right.......vases!


I really only used the top part of the ornament dies.  I then just added those wonderful punches from Nellie Snellen that also emboss the shapes.

2012 Heirloom Ornaments
***(These new ornament dies are in stock now!  Get yours today!)***

This was a such hit on Make and Take Day this past Labor Day weekend.  Therefore, we will repeat it for Crafty Me Day, on Saturday, September 15th!  Come and get more ideas about how to stretch the use of your dies!


Thanks for "stamping" by,
           ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment