Monday, February 18, 2013

White on White with a bit of Pink

I got this new "Square Frame" die from Joy Crafts and had to make a new card.  The frame is beautiful with all the detail, a bit of lattice work and the dry embossing.  And since I love the white on white look, I started the new project with that theme in mind and am very pleased with the results.  I ended up making a birthday card, but this easily lends itself to a pretty wedding or anniversary card.

Here is another view of the card,  Hopefully you can see all of the dimension. (Of course the card looks so much better in real life.)

I used Cheery Lynn dies for the butterfly and the flowers.  (The flowers were the Cherry Blossom dies).  I added the leafy flourish from Marianne and used the Nellie Snellen punches for the 3-D leaves. 

Let me know if you want the new Square Frame.  I can mail it out to you in no time!  You are going to love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
              ~Anna
Remember, if you click on the picture, you will see a larger and close up version of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment