Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Glittery Christmas Tag

Happy Wednesday!
Today, I want to share a Christmas tag I made with micro fine glitter and Dee's stacking tree dies. 

It is so simple, yet so sparkly and perfect to dress up any gift under the tree. 

I also want you to notice the small star on top of the tree........it's a new die cut from Dee.  What is great about it is that you get so many stars on the die plate, so that when you run it once through your machine, you have enough for lots of cards or tags!

Which brings me to the point that several of you have asked that I hold a Christmas tag class.  It is in the works!  I am working and designing several tags which you will make in that class and be ready to dress up your presents.  OR, you can take the design and expand it onto a card.  Keep a look out for the dates........I will post them this week.  Time is flying by, the air is getting cooler and we need to start our fall project now!  Keep in touch!

Thanks for "stamping" by,
            ~Anna

1 comment: