Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cupcakes Galore

Yay cupcakes!  I don't think that there is anyone out there who doesn't like cupcakes!  And of course I decided to make a pop up card in a box with cupcakes and cherries!

I used gold, chocolate and cream colored card stock (it may look white, but it's cream for vanilla) to make the cupcakes.  The Marianne Creatable cupcake die set includes a cherry, a candle and a flower die; perfect for decorating the yummy snacks.


I decided to use the saying, "My Happy Place" - perfect for any occasion.  I have to laugh because when I think of the saying, "go to your happy place", I think of the movie, Happy Gilmore!  LOL!   I believe that cupcakes can be a happy place for many!

Supplies used:
Dies:  Marianne Creatables cupcakes set
            Nellie Snellen multi frame heart dies MFD 022
           Joy Crafts daisy set
           Cheery Lynn - flourish leaf strip, baby's breath flower kit
Stamps:  Hero Arts

Thanks for "stamping" by
    and I hope you're enjoying the nice weather we're finally having!
                                                ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment