Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday with Gold Leafing

Happy Friday!

Today I want to share with you a simple birthday card with gold leafing for the background.


I know we had tried gold leafing years ago and sort of put it on the back burner.  Then I saw Sue Wilson using it with her dies and I said, OK, it's time to pull it out and use it again!!!

Actually, I COULDN'T find where I stashed it and so I had to re-order a container - LOL!!!  (OK, stop laughing because I KNOW you can relate!!!!)

It is so simple to use; I used the Be Creative tape and sprinkled some on and then just started to rub it in with my finger(s).  I forgot what an elegant look it gives!

And that's it!  QUICK and SIMPLE!  Love those cards!!!

Supplies used:
Dies:  Happy Birthday edge by Joy Crafts
Embossing folder:  A4 size (8 1/4" X 12") Dots embossing folder
Other: Calypso - Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!
                                         ~Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment