Monday, June 18, 2012

Round Wall Hanging

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and got to spend some time with your Dad!  I did the next best thing......talk with my Dad on the phone.  He was happy and he did get to celebrate with my brother and his family.  It's hard when family don't live close by, but I take what I can!

Now, back to crafting.  I finished the round wall hanging and am very pleased by the way it came out.

I wanted to keep the color palette simple and I love white on white with some color; this time I chose pinks and a pale green..

The fabric was a wonderful find and I wanted you to see a close up of it.  See the beautiful texture and even an embossed rose in random places!  The paper flowers came out so nice using the Cheery Lynn Sweet Williams dies as well as all the sizes of the Roses (B152, 154, & 155).  I am sure you recognize the Hero Arts butterflies that I colored with Copics and added stickles for sparkle!

I am sure you will agree that this would make a great bridal shower gift or a wonderful gift for your own wall!

Join us Saturday, June 30th and complete this stunning project yourself.  Call to reserve your seat today.  Also remember, these dies are in stock, pick them up now if you can't wait til the end of the month!

Thanks for "stamping" by!
        ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment