Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek at Upcoming Class

I've been working on this new and exciting project!  My goal was to create a wall hanging.  I started with  an embroidery hoop covered with this gorgeous white embossed fabric.  I was thinking of how to add the  handmade paper flowers I made in order to decorate it.  Unfortunately, there was no theme  until I thought of using this saying: 
"Live Simply
Love Generously
Speak Kindly
Care Deeply
Leave the
rest to God"

And then all of a sudden things started to fall into place. 

I was still wrestling with color choices, but I made a whole bunch of flowers cut from Cheery Lynn dies.  I then started to place them on the canvas.  I looked for leaves and flourishes to cut out.  I added butterflies, of course.  Now, it is almost complete and here is a sneak peek of it:

I just love the way this flower came out.  It came from the "Sweet Williams" die from Cheery Lynn.  I added the "Darling Daisies" (also from Cheery Lynn) and a pearl dot with the Viva Decor pen for the center. 

Won't this look great on your empty wall?  Or what about a wonderful wedding gift?  Join us Saturday, June 30 to create this wall hanging!  Stay tuned for some more surprises with this project.  You are going to love this!  Call and reserve your seat today!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
               ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment